IMO: Player and Team Storylines 2020

Today, We are going to get into a few storylines that are the most interesting to me and I want to give my take on them today. Before we get too far into it. Go over and support those who support me. My friends over at Reppsports.com have the energy drink that literally fuels my blog. Raze Energy is F.R.E.S.H. a truly clean energy drink. No sugar, no crash, electrolytes and 300mg of caffine a can. Using my special code "BALLBOY" and save 15% on your purchase today! Do the stars align in LA? With Ohtani and Rendon in LA with Mike Trout. Do the Angels have enough to return to the post season? Absolutely, another guy working his way back is Griffin Cannings, don't forget the off season additions they made. They have a rested Albert Pujols. Andrelton Simmons, David Fletcher, Tommy La Stella and many more solid MLB players. Do not sleep on LA in the West by any means! I think they make the playoffs and back when we were looking at a full season. One of my perdictions was an LAA V LAD World Series The Yankees haven't reached the World Series since 2009. Can they get over the hump? You get Cole into the rotation, Paxton back, a healthy Stanton, Judge, Sanchez and a well rested lineup. A solid team in general. I think They get to the playoffs and this playoff race for each division is going to be incredibly tough. They have the pieces as NYY is a top contender to me. I mean like a top 3 World Series team in the AL. If all their pieces stay healthy and produce. NY is dangerous. The Dodgets lost in the World Series two of the last 3 years. With Mookie in the mix, does he make the difference? The Dodgers are my NL favorite team to make the World Series. Its hard for me to not see them getting them and winning it all. They have the best rotation in baseball. Watch out for Walker Bueler for CY Young. They have an increbily talented and proven bullpen. A lineup that is stacked with Tuner, Betts, Bellinger just to name a few. This team is going to win probaly 40 games this season and be the top seed in NL. I see the Dodgers playing for a title and yes, winning it. The Nationals rode several comebacks to win the World Series. Can they defend their title? Loosing Rendon hurts!!! Like a lot. I see the Nationals getting to the playoffs but not winning it all. Especially is Scherzer isn't 100% healthy and starts to show the fatigue he had in Spring ball. These two not being there for the team hurts. I have hope for this team. But man, do they need Soto and Turner and the other pieces to really pull some extra weight! The Giants have annouced their Taxi Squad alrady. Joey Bart(C), Marco Luciano(SS), Heliot Ramos(OF) and Hunter Bishop(OF). Luciano is only 18, Bishop is 22 and was drafted only a year aho. Both haven't played above AA yet. As for Bart and Ramos both have played at AA and were both being talked about making their MLB debut this season if not breaking camp. Bart is the successor to Buster Bosey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AL Central Update: KC Royals